In eCommerce, your business can be seen across the entire world, there’s no need of multiple storefronts. You just need a domain name to sell your products globally from anywhere in the world.
You don’t need to have products in stock, because you can drop-ship your goods. Also, marketing, customer support, and accounting can be easily outsourced to international agencies.
Automation is being used more and more in the business process. Therefore, eCommerce has a certain “passive” appeal, because it is possible to earn money as you sleep. Still, in order to expand, business owners should be looking to leverage technology at every turn.
It’s easy to get up and running.
Nowadays, there are more tools for eCommerce than ever before, and they’ve gotten a lot better over time. There are plenty of Tools for marketing, optimizing, and tracking your online sales.
Is this the right course for you? Just watch the introduction to understand the contents:
What will you learn exactly?
With our eCommerce training guide, you can…
- Start your own money yielding eCommerce site
- Impulse purchases by having 24*7 online presence
- Attract new customers through search engine rankings
- Reduce operational costs without much efforts
- Track the status of product delivery or any customer request with ease
- Cater to globally scattered customers without additional financial expenses
Your investment of a one-time fee of only 49,- EUR includes:
- Lifetime access to this course
- Free lifetime updates
- Access to support-area to answer your questions (one year license)
- Every video has at least one question to be answered at the end to double-check your knowledge. After passing all questions, you will get a certificate that you can add to your CV.
It’s that simple: Only 3 steps
- Please first register free of charge with your existing access data or register as a new user. Please enter your own new password, which is at least 8 characters long.
- You will then immediately receive access data by e-mail. You will then have access to all free EIMIA offers and the learning portal, 100% free and with no additional costs.
- You can then buy this and other courses when you are logged into the learning portal and pay with PAYPAL or credit card.
Free registration for the member area:
Contents you can look forward to:
|Unit 1||E-Commerce 01: You will learn what eCommerce is all about|
|Unit 2||E-Commerce 02: You will learn what eCommerce is all about|
|Unit 3||E-Commerce 03: You will learn how an independent professional offer can their services using the internet|
|Unit 4||E-Commerce 04: You will learn how can an Online Marketer sell online?|
|Unit 5||E-Commerce 05: You will learn about locating a ready-to-buy online audience|
|Unit 6||E-Commerce 06: You will learn about the anatomy of a Profit-pulling eCommerce site|
|Unit 7||E-Commerce 07: You will learn about choosing the right Domain and Hosting Service for eCommerce sites|
|Unit 8||E-Commerce 08: You will learn about Template based platforms & WooCommerce for creating an eCommerce site|
|Unit 9||E-Commerce 09: You will learn about setting up an eCommerce site in 5 minutes or less with Shopify|
|Unit 10||E-Commerce 10: will learn about driving the right type of Traffic for eCommerce sites|
|Unit 11||E-Commerce 11: You will learn about tracking and analyzing your eCommerce prospects and customers’ behavior|
|Unit 12||E-Commerce 12: You will learn about the 10 do's you should consider for a successful eCommerce venture|
|Unit 13||E-Commerce 13: You will learn about the 10 don’ts you should avoid for a profitable eCommerce venture|
|Unit 14||E-Commerce 14: You will learn about premium eCommerce tools and services to consider.|
|Unit 15||E-Commerce 15: You will get the chance to look at several Shocking eCommerce Case Studies|
According to extensive research, it has been discovered that:
Let me just wake you up with these astonishing stats:
- Online sales will reach $523 Billion by 2020 in the U.S
- E-Retail spending will increase by 62% this year
- 51% of U.S. consumers plan to do most of their online shopping at Amazon.com
- eCommerce salaries in the United Kingdom have increased by over 14,000 euros in 2015, and by the end of this year, it will grow by more than 3,000 euros
- 36.5% of worldwide B2C eCommerce sales came from Asia-Pacific in 2014 and will cross 39.7% this year
- The average amount spent by each consumer is expected to rise from $1,207 per annum to $1,738 per person this year