Just like any other social networking site, LinkedIn allows people to join it for free and to create a social profile. Whereas other social networks are mostly designed as billboards for people’s interests, hobbies, everyday moments and thoughts, LinkedIn is designed to highlight career related information.
LinkedIn profiles emphasize information such as professional or labor skills, employment history and education. Also, unlike common social networking sites, social contacts are not called followers or friends, but “connections”, as to establish a professional tone to interactions made by people on the platform.
These connections allow members to connect with people with whom they have worked, gone to school with, or with people that they know on a professional level, whether online or offline.
The big advantage that LinkedIn offers to its regular users is that it allows them to be discovered by companies looking for employees thanks to the massive amount of data that LinkedIn users provide the platform with, including job titles, geographical locations, skillsets, industry information and much more. How can LinkedIn help you grow your business?
Is this the right course for you? Just watch the introduction to understand the contents:
What will you learn exactly?
- Connect with precisely targeted professional audience
- Launch new products and services in an ideal marketplace
- Connect easily with vendors, future partners and clients
- Make the most out of affiliate marketing with no efforts
- Convert your contacts into loyal customers
Your investment of a one-time fee of only 49,- EUR includes:
- Lifetime access to this course
- Free lifetime updates
- Access to support-area to answer your questions (one year license)
- Every video has at least one question to be answered at the end to double-check your knowledge. After passing all questions, you will get a certificate that you can add to your CV.
It’s that simple: Only 3 steps
- Please first register free of charge with your existing access data or register as a new user. Please enter your own new password, which is at least 8 characters long.
- You will then immediately receive access data by e-mail. You will then have access to all free EIMIA offers and the learning portal, 100% free and with no additional costs.
- You can then buy this and other courses when you are logged into the learning portal and pay with PAYPAL or credit card.
Free registration for the member area:
Contents you can look forward to:
|Unit 1||LinkedIn 01: What is LinkedIn all about?|
|Unit 2||LinkedIn 02: What LinkedIn can do for your Business?|
|Unit 3||LinkedIn 03: Shocking LinkedIn Marketing Facts to Consider|
|Unit 4||LinkedIn 04: LinkedIn Walkthrough|
|Unit 5||LinkedIn 05: Talent Solutions|
|Unit 6||LinkedIn 06: Market Solutions|
|Unit 7||LinkedIn 07: Sales Solutions|
|Unit 8||LinkedIn 08: Learning Solutions|
|Unit 9||LinkedIn 09: LinkedIn Company Pages|
|Unit 10||LinkedIn 10: LinkedIn Groups|
|Unit 11||LinkedIn 11: Advertise on LinkedIn|
|Unit 12||LinkedIn 12: Smart Ways to Get Leads on LinkedIn|
|Unit 13||LinkedIn 13: How to do Affiliate Marketing on LinkedIn|
|Unit 14||LinkedIn 14: Using the LinkedIn Feed for Market Research|
|Unit 15||LinkedIn 15: Small business resources to help you get more out of LinkedIn|
|Unit 16||LinkedIn 16: Going Premium with LinkedIn|
|Unit 17||LinkedIn 17: Do's and Don’ts|
|Unit 18||LinkedIn 18: Premium tools and Services to Consider|
|Unit 19||LinkedIn 19: Shocking Case Studies|
|Unit 20||LinkedIn 20: Frequently Asked Question|