In Offline Marketing, “Local Marketing can generally refer to any marketing techniques a localized business, in any industry, uses to market itself to the area it operates in.” In Online Marketing, Local Marketing can generally refer to any online marketing techniques that a local business, in any industry, uses to market itself online to the area it operates in.
A local company uses specific marketing strategies to engage new and potential customers related to their specific community. Transferring that same marketing activity to the online marketing world may bring some outstanding results that can easily surpass those offline marketing activities.
A huge percentage of a Local Company’s customers search online to know about products and services. Those companies can complement their offline business strategies with highly effective online marketing strategies.
Local Marketing provides you with the ability to understand your customer’s behaviors and purchasing habits a lot more, because you can know more about your customers online than you can know just by their coming into your store.
You can use online channels like your website, mobile applications, social media, local search and emails to attract local customers which makes it more power for influencing your customers.
Is this the right course for you? Just watch the introduction to understand the contents:
What will you learn exactly?
- Reach a significantly huge amount of “additional” offline customers.
- Generate way more leads and sales using premium strategies.
- Dominate proven, productive, and updated marketing techniques.
Your investment of a one-time fee of only 49,- EUR includes:
- Lifetime access to this course
- Free lifetime updates
- Access to support-area to answer your questions (one year license)
- Every video has at least one question to be answered at the end to double-check your knowledge. After passing all questions, you will get a certificate that you can add to your CV.
It’s that simple: Only 3 steps
- Please first register free of charge with your existing access data or register as a new user. Please enter your own new password, which is at least 8 characters long.
- You will then immediately receive access data by e-mail. You will then have access to all free EIMIA offers and the learning portal, 100% free and with no additional costs.
- You can then buy this and other courses when you are logged into the learning portal and pay with PAYPAL or credit card.
Free registration for the member area:
Contents you can look forward to:
|Unit 1||Local Marketing 01: Introduction|
|Unit 2||Local Marketing 02: what local marketing is all about|
|Unit 3||Local Marketing 03: you will learn why local marketing is such a powerful marketing|
|Unit 4||Local Marketing 04: you will learn about some really nice, local, marketing power|
|Unit 5||Local Marketing 05: you will learn how to do local marketing the right way|
|Unit 6||Local Marketing 06: Local Website, Local Search|
|Unit 7||Local Marketing 07: Marketing on Social Media Local|
|Unit 8||Local Marketing 08: Local Marketing on Mobiles|
|Unit 9||Local Marketing 09|
|Unit 10||Local Marketing 10: you will learn about several highly effective local marketing tactics|
|Unit 11||Local Marketing 11: you will learn about a few really nice and shocking local-marketing case|
|Unit 12||Local Marketing 12: local-marketing do's and local-marketing don't's|
According to extensive research, it has been discovered that:
People use the web all the time, so it just makes good sense to establish a clear and strong presence for your offline business on the web by applying some vital local marketing strategies.
And if you actually offer this type of service to offline businesses, let me tell you that you have a huge responsibility applying those vital local marketing strategies as well.
Do you realize how volcanically hot local marketing on the web is becoming at this very moment?
- 74% of Internet users perform local searches.
- More than 100 MILLION PEOPLE a month use Google Maps from mobile phones to find business information.
- 66% of American’s use online local search, like Google local search to locate local businesses.
- 61% of local searches result in purchases.
- 54% of Americans have substituted the internet and local search for phone books.
- Microsoft has claimed that 53% of mobile searches on Bing are local in nature.
- 82% of local searches follow up offline via an in-store visit, phone call or purchase.
- Nearly ONE in TWO shoppers for local products and services are using their smartphones.
- Without a mobile presence, you are essentially neglecting or potentially insulting HALF of your target demographic.
- As much as 43% of Google Search traffic has local content.