Amazon has announced a new platform that lets creatives and video-makers upload their own videos to rent or sell through Amazon Video.
With Amazon Video Direct (AVD), the Internet giant is looking to increase the amount of content available through its online video-streaming service. In order to accomplish this, Amazon is adopting an approach similar to that of YouTube or Vimeo, which both offer ways for users to upload and manage their own videos.
Is this the right course for you? Just watch the introduction to understand the contents:
What will you learn exactly?
- How to earn royalities from your videos by Prime members, a revenue share for rentals, purchases, monthly channels, or ad impressions—or any combination of these options.
- How to make your titles available through Prime Video in the U.S. and other locations—on all supported devices—Fire TV, phones, tablets, game consoles, Smart TVs and from the Web.
- With performance metrics such as minutes streamed, number of subscribers, projected revenue, and payment history, you can optimize the way you offer and promote your titles and products.
Your investment of a one-time fee of only 49,- EUR includes:
- Lifetime access to this course
- Free lifetime updates
- Access to support-area to answer your questions (one year license)
- Every video has at least one question to be answered at the end to double-check your knowledge. After passing all questions, you will get a certificate that you can add to your CV.
It’s that simple: Only 3 steps
- Please first register free of charge with your existing access data or register as a new user. Please enter your own new password, which is at least 8 characters long.
- You will then immediately receive access data by e-mail. You will then have access to all free EIMIA offers and the learning portal, 100% free and with no additional costs.
- You can then buy this and other courses when you are logged into the learning portal and pay with PAYPAL or credit card.
Free registration for the member area:
Contents you can look forward to:
|Unit 1||Amazon Videos 01: Overview|
|Unit 2||Amazon Videos 02: Royalties and Compensation|
|Unit 3||Amazon Videos 03: Account setup|
|Unit 4||Amazon Videos 04: Additonal accounts|
|Unit 5||Amazon Videos 05: Additional users|
|Unit 6||Amazon Videos 06: Equipment needed|
|Unit 7||Amazon Videos 07: Finding your niche|
|Unit 8||Amazon Videos 08: Content Creation Part 1|
|Unit 9||Amazon Videos 09: Content Creation Part 2|
|Unit 10||Amazon Videos 10: Creating Instructional Style Videos Part 1|
|Unit 11||Amazon Videos 11: Creating Instructional Style Videos Part 2|
|Unit 12||Amazon Videos 12: Creating Demonstration Style Videos Part 1|
|Unit 13||Amazon Videos 13: Creating Demonstration Style Videos|
|Unit 14||Amazon Videos 14: Publishing Part 1|
|Unit 15||Amazon Videos 15: Creating Artwork for your Videos and Account|
|Unit 16||Amazon Videos 16: Captions for your content|
|Unit 17||Amazon Videos 17: Publishing Part 2: Standalone Titles|
|Unit 18||Amazon Videos 18: Publishing eposodic Titles|
|Unit 19||Amazon Videos 19: Creating your landing pages|
|Unit 20||Amazon Videos 20: Conclusion|
|Module 2||Part 2|
|Unit 1||Amazon Videos 2: 01: Overview|
|Unit 2||Amazon Videos 2: 02: Amazon Promotional Tools|
|Unit 3||Amazon Videos 2: 03: Self Promoting in your video|
|Unit 4||Amazon Videos 2: 04: Creating a promotional video|
|Unit 5||Amazon Videos 2: 05: Where you can collect Leads|
|Unit 6||Amazon Videos 2: 06: Setting up an Autoresponder|
|Unit 7||Amazon Videos 2: 07: Optimizng for Search|
|Unit 8||Amazon Videos 2: 08: Connection to Amazon Author Central|
|Unit 9||Amazon Videos 2: 09:Repurpose the content into text|
|Unit 10||Amazon Videos 2: 10: Repurposing the content to Paperback|
|Unit 11||Amazon Videos 2: 11: Repurposing the content to Kindle|
|Unit 12||Amazon Videos 2: 12: Repurposing the Physical DVD on Create Space|
|Unit 13||Amazon Videos 2: 13: Promote your Amazon Videos on your Wordpress Site|
|Unit 14||Amazon Videos 2: 14: Promote your Amazon Videos on your youtube channel|
|Unit 15||Amazon Videos 2: 15: Promote your videos on your twitter feed|
|Unit 16||Amazon Videos 2: 16: Promote Events and Content on Facebook|
|Unit 17||Amazon Videos 2: 17: Promote your Content Locally Online|
|Unit 18||Amazon Videos 2: 18: Promote your Content Locally Offline|
|Unit 19||Amazon Videos 2: 19: Promoting your Content using Live Video|
|Unit 20||Amazon Videos 2: 20: Conclusion|