A lot of businesses and Internet marketers out there (including well-known people) “FAIL” miserably because they are using the wrong SEO marketing strategies. Besides, SEO has changed; that makes this video course one of the most up-to-date courses on SEO anywhere online.
Is this the right course for you? Just watch the introduction to understand the contents:
What will you learn exactly?
- What is SEO, why do you absolutely need search engine traffic and why SEO is still so important to your business
- 15+ shocking facts that make SEO a crazy money making machine for your online or offline business
- What exactly the Google Panda update is all about and how you can stop being scared of it
- The exact techniques to slap back the Panda
- What exactly the Google Penguin update is all about and how you can stop being scared of it
- The exact techniques to slap back the Penguin
Your investment of a one-time fee of only 49,- EUR includes:
- Lifetime access to this course
- Free lifetime updates
- Access to support-area to answer your questions (one year license)
- Every video has at least one question to be answered at the end to double-check your knowledge. After passing all questions, you will get a certificate that you can add to your CV.
It’s that simple: Only 3 steps
- Please first register free of charge with your existing access data or register as a new user. Please enter your own new password, which is at least 8 characters long.
- You will then immediately receive access data by e-mail. You will then have access to all free EIMIA offers and the learning portal, 100% free and with no additional costs.
- You can then buy this and other courses, when you are logged into the learning portal and pay with PAYPAL or credit card.
Free registration for the member area:
Contents you can look forward to:
|Module 1||SEO Training Videos|
|Unit 1||SEO Training: Introduction: The 10 most important steps|
|Unit 2||SEO Training Part 01: Pick your right product|
|Unit 3||SEO Training Part 02: Finding a massive audience|
|Unit 4||SEO Training Part 03: Assure Accessibility|
|Unit 5||SEO Training Part 04: Register a Domain Name|
|Unit 6||SEO Training Part 05: Setting up your hosting|
|Unit 7||SEO Training Part 06: Website Building|
|Unit 8||SEO Training Part 07: Creating Content|
|Unit 9||SEO Training Part 08: Affiliate connection|
|Unit 10||SEO Training Part 09: Final Tweaks|
|Unit 11||SEO Training Part 10: Link Building|
|Module 2||SEO Training eBook|
|SEO Training eBook: Quickstart Guide to Skyrocket your Offline and Online Business with Search Engines|
|Unit 1||Training Guide (over 110 pages)|
|Unit 2||Google Keyword Planner made easy (12 pages Special Report)|
|Unit 3||SEO Mind Map|
According to extensive research, it has been discovered that:
- Online visitors make frequent use of search engines to find products and content.
- Users believe that the website links at the top of a search engine are the most credible or relevant.
- Top ranking sites make more profit from increased online traffic.
- Users have a tendency to use another search engine, rather than stay on a search engine that has insufficient results on the first page.
- Less than 25% of users search the second page of search engines.
- Over 50% of online buyers purchase products from websites found via search engines.
- Over 60% of users search sites on the first page of search engines.
- Over 80% of users use search engines to find a website.
- Over 70% of users like to use the web to find out about new products.
- 70% of the links that search engine users click on are organic.
- 80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results.
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
- Search and e-mail are the top two Internet activities.
- Companies that blog have 434% more indexed pages, and companies with more indexed pages get far more leads.
- 81% of businesses consider their blogs to be an important asset to their businesses.
- A study by Outbrain shows that search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
- 79% of search engine users say they frequently click on the natural search results. In contrast, 80% of search engine users say they occasionally/rarely/never click on the sponsored search results.
Free registration for the member area: